Warm greetings from IPB University, Indonesia!
Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, Faculty of Human Ecology, IPB University proudly present the 3rd International Seminar of Family and Consumer Issues in Asia Pacific (ISFCI). It will be great platform to discuss Strengthening Family Resilience during Covid-19 that presented by national and international speaker.
Please, mark on your calendar!
Monday, October 26th 2020
Zoom (link will be sent to your email)
A. Keynote Speakers:
1. Prof Dr Muhadjir Effendy, M. AP, Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Cultural Affairs.
2. Dr. Tin Herawati, SP, M.Si, Head Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, FEMA, IPB University
1st Session: How to Improve Family and Child Resilience during COVID-19? Lesson Learned from Japan and Thailand
– Dr. Asami Ota (University of Niigata Prefecture)
– Assist. Prof. Kaewta Nopmaneejumruslers (Mahidol University)
Prof. Dr. Euis Sunarti, M.Si (IPB University)
2nd Session: How to Empower Smart and Green Consumer during COVID-19? Lesson Learned from Korea and Malaysia
– Prof. John Brady, PhD (Seoul National University)
– Prof. Dr. Mohammad Fazli Sabri (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Prof. Dr. Ujang Sumarwan, M,Sc. (IPB University)
Register now on ipb.link/isfci-ikk2020
Contact us :
-Membumi dan Mendunia-
☎️ +62 819 5912 5955