DEEP (Direct Enrollment Educatiion Program For Natural Science Students), Tohoku University, Japan
Fall Semester, October 2018 – February 2019
Program Overview :
DEEP Natural Science Course allows international students to take classes and perform reseach along side Japanes students. Undergraduates will be able to experience the wide range of fields and highly speciallized courses Tohoku University offers through taking General Education and specialized subject. Gratuates will participate in world-class research through their departments activities in addition to attending lectures.
- Undergraduate and graduate students of IPB
- Students are required to provide evidence of proficiency in Japanese, such as the Japanes Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 or equivalent certification issued by the student’s home university. The relevant certificate (s) should be submitted at the time of application.
Application Procedures :
- Submit all application documents in a red plastic folder to DITMAWA and send the soft file to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 February 2018 at the latest
- Interview session will be conducted whenever necessary and will be announced later.
- Application documents will be submitted to Tohoku University by IPB.
Documents required :
All documents required are listed in : https://applicant.insc.tohoku.ac.jp/t-cens_tohoku_ex/new_user.php
More detailed information : http://www.insc.tohoku.ac.jp/english/exchange/deep-u/