Rural areas in Indonesia vary in terms of socio-economics and cultural background, the landscape, physical climate, the resources, and the accessibility to extension services. Rural extension services play an important role in facilitating community development from on-farm to off farm activities. Rural extension systems have to address the increased demand for the services and to nd innovative approaches and strategies to facilitate community in the era of globalization. The paper aims to analyse the current status of rural extension systems in Indonesia, to analyse the role of stakeholders involved in extension systems, and to formulate plan and actions to strengthen rural extension systems. Assessment of rural extension systems was conducted by using a logical framework analysis models involving representatives from rural community groups and resource persons. Stakeholder dialogues and group discussions were conducted to gather information and to discuss the issues on rural extension. Data were analysed using stakeholders analysis to formulate strategy to strengthen rural extension systems. The results indicate that rural areas have shown changes in terms of socio-ecological aspects, land-uses, sources of income, and availability of resources. The changes are due to population increases that result in the need for more food, housing, education, jobs, and other public facilities. Community groups run small enterprise in rural areas for income generating activities. Engaging community and related stakeholders in the systems has positive effects for successful rural extension services. Stakeholder analysis showed that better collaborative extension services from service providers is needed to facilitate community. In terms of sustainable development goals, rural extension systems need the issues of food, health, water, gender, poverty and environment to be integrated into the services. Existing supports from local government, business sectors, civil society organizations, and universities are essentials to facilitate transformative changes in communities.
The program is to provide training to mothers with infants or pregnant women. The purpose of the training is to educate mothers of how to manage their family and households’ resources and all their members to become an effective parents and manager of the household. By the end of the training session, the mothers are expected to have skills and knowledge of parenting and family resource management so they will achieve their well-beings. The program is organized by Program Collaboration of Department of Family and Consumer Sciences FEMA IPB and National Agency of Population and Family Planning, Republic of Indonesia and Local Government of Cibungbulang Subdistrict. The program duration is 18 September 2018- December 2018.
FOI Bersama Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak (KPPPA) memiliki misi untuk memulai program peningkatan gizi anak-anak, ibu hamil dan menyusui dalam program “Kampung Anak Sejahtera” yang akan dilaksanakan di Desa Cibatok Dua, Kecamatan Cibungbulang, Kabupaten Bogor. Program yang akan diinisiasi yaitu Program SADARI (Sayap Dari Ibu) berupa kegiatan pemberian makanan tambahan (PMT) pada 1000 Hari Pertama Kehidupan (HPK), serta edukasi mengenai kesehatan, gizi, dan pola asuh anak. Untuk meningkatkan pengetahuan kader dan relawan FOI terkait pentingnya gizi pada 1000 HPK
2018: Socialization and Nutrition Training for Child Growth and Development “Village Children’s Welfare Program” by FOI Together with the Ministry of Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection (KPPPA) # SDGsIPB1 # SDGsIPB2 # SDGsIPB3
FOI Together with the Ministry of Women’s Empowerment and Child Protection (KPPPA) has a mission to start a nutrition improvement program for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding in the “Kampung Anak Sejahtera” program to be implemented in Cibatok Dua Village, Cibungbulang District, Bogor Regency.
The program that will be initiated is the SADARI Program (Sayap dari Ibu) in the form of supplementary feeding (PMT) activities in the First 1000 Days of Life (HPK), as well as education about health, nutrition, and child care patterns. To increase the knowledge of FOI cadres and volunteers related to the importance of nutrition in 1000 HPK.
Penelitian yang bertujuan untuk mengembangkan produk pangan lokal untuk pencegahan stunting dan melakukan studi efikasi produk pangan tersebut terhadap status gizi ibu hamil dan pertumbuhan janin.
2018: Development of Local Food Products for Stunting Prevention Nutrition Problems Intervention Package Activities and Application of 1000 HPK in the Western Region in 2018 # SDGsIPB1 # SDGsIPB2 # SDGsIPB3
This research aims to develop local food products for stunting prevention. This research also aims to study the efficacy of these food products on the nutritional status of pregnant women and fetal growth.
Early Childhood Education (PAUD) in Indonesia is an educational effort intended to children through stimulation to support children’s growth and development. PAUD is expected to be able to create smart people. Increased intelligence, supported by optimum health and nutrition will improve ability of a child to achieve the best result at school ages. Nutritional problems which are now faced by Indonesia are likely due to the low purchasing power of the people. almost all experts agree that nutritional deficiency leads to growth delay. This study is of paramount important and one important thing which also become a concern in this study is cognitive development and psychosocial stimulation of the children. Associating physical growth, psychosocial development, and psychosocial stimulations may not much have been done by researchers, and therefore this study is valuable. The objectives of the study were:
1. To analize food consumption quality and nutritional intake of early-aged children
2. To analize feeding practice and eating problem of early-aged children
3. To analize caring practice of early-aged children
4. To analize growth (WAZ, HAZ, WHZ, BMI/A) and development (gross motor, fine motor, active communication, passive communication, cognitive, self-help, and social behavior) of early-aged children
5. To improve services of early childhood education (PAUD) for better child development
6. To analyze effect of nutrition education and psychosocial stimulation on growth and development (cognitive and psychomotoric) of early-aged children
Kegiatan penelitian yang bertujuan untuk melihat faktor resiko pada kedua suku.
2018: Relationship of health indicators with the incidence of hypertension in women in Sunda and Minang # SDGsIPB3
This research activity aims to look at risk factors in both tribes.
Program perbaikan gizi anak pesantren yang berupa perbaikan menu makan siang dan edukasi gizi.
2018: Effect of Provision of Balanced Nutritious Food and Nutrition Education on Adolescent Nutritional Status in Islamic Boarding Schools # SDGsIPB3
Nutrition improvement and nutrition education programs for students in an Islamic boarding school.
The objectives of this research were: (1) to analyze the socio-economic level, prevalence of overweight and obesity, nutritional status, life quality of the overweight and obese children in urban areas; (2) to analyze factors which affect the prevalence of overweight and obesity in school children in urban areas; (3) to identify traditional games which can be used as physical activities intervention for overweight and obese elementary school children; (4) to analyze energy expenditure of children after playing traditional games; (5) to analyze the effects of nutrition education and physical activities through traditional games toward loss of bodyweight and lipid profiles of overweight and obese children in urban areas; (6) to analyze the effects of nutrition education and physical activities through traditional games toward knowledge, attitudes, and nutritional practices of overweight and obese children in urban areas; (7) to analyze the effects of nutrition education and physical activities through traditional games toward quality of life of overweight and obese children in urban areas.
- 2018: Strengthening Rural Extension Services to Facilitate Community towards Sustainable Development Goals in Three Districts in Indonesia #SDGsIPB1 #SDGsIPB2 #SDGsIPB3 #SDGsIPB5 #SDGsIPB6December 5, 2019 - 8:56 am
- 2018: Program Edukasi Ibu dan Keluarga at Desa Cibatok 2, Kecamatan Cibungbulang Kabupaten Bogor Indonesia #SDGsIPB3 #SDGsIPB4December 5, 2019 - 6:39 am
- 2018: Sosialisasi dan Pelatihan Gizi untuk Tumbuh Kembang Anak “Program Kampung Anak Sejahtera” oleh FOI Bersama Kementerian Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Perlindungan Anak (KPPPA) #SDGsIPB1 #SDGsIPB2 #SDGsIPB3December 5, 2019 - 4:18 am
- 2018: Pengembangan Produk Pangan Lokal Untuk Pencegahan Stunting Kegiatan Paket Intervensi Masalah Gizi Dan Penerapan 1000 HPK Di Wilayah Barat Tahun 2018 #SDGsIPB1 #SDGsIPB2 #SDGsIPB3December 5, 2019 - 4:16 am
- 2018: Improving Child Growth and Development through Nutrition and Psychosocial Intervention in Early Childhood Education (PAUD) Setting in Rural Area #SDGsIPB2 #SDGsIPB3December 5, 2019 - 4:14 am
- Kementerian Riset, Teknologi dan Pendidikan Tinggi
- Kementerian Pertanian
- Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Journal IPB
- Lecture Management System
- Direktorat Kemahasiswaan
- Pendaftaran program sarjana
- Departemen Gizi Masyarakat
- Departemen Ilmu Keluarga dan Konsumen
- Departemen Sains Komunikasi dan Pengembangan Masyarakat
- Email IPB
- Blog Dosen
- Blog Mahasiswa
- Sistem Informasi Terintegrasi IPB (SITI)
- Sistem Informasi Akademik (SIMAK)
- Admisi IPB
- Sistem Managemen Kerja (SIMAKER)
- IPB APPS
- Repository IPB
- Perpustakaan IPB
- Open Course Ware IPB
- Fakultas Pertanian
- Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan
- Fakultas Perikanan dan Ilmu Kelautan
- Fakultas Peternakan
- Fakultas Kehutanan
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian
- Fakultas Ekonomi dan Manajemen
- Sekolah Bisnis IPB
- Program Diploma IPB
Alamat: Gedung Dekanat FEMA IPB, Jl. Kamper, Kampus IPB Darmaga, Bogor, Jawa Barat
- 419197Total visitors:
- 156Visitors today:
- 2075Visitors last week:
- 5065Visitors per month:
- 274Visitors per day:
- 9Visitors currently online: